You can create an affiliate account by going to,
- Going to Affiliates > Manage Affiliates
- Click on “Create Affiliate”
- Fill in the information of the affiliate such as: Company Details, User Details.
Company: Name of this publisher in your platform. Used in reporting and when displaying the publisher name throughout the platform.
Address: Street address of contact for this partner.
Phone: Phone number contact for this partner.
- Set a “Password” for your publisher/ affiliate to log in.
- Select the “Status” to “Active”
Status: Account status of this publisher as it appears in your platform. Potential statuses are:
- Active: Publisher can log in and access offers they are approved for. They can perform any action for which they have permissions.
- Pending: Publisher has signed up for the network, but is awaiting approval from the network for access. They cannot log in or access any offers.
- After filling in all the information, you can click on the “Save” button, and the publisher/ affiliate will be created!
- But if the required information is not filled, the system will disable the “Save” button until you do so.
Manually Approve Conversions for Selected Affiliates: With this latest feature addition to our platform, now you can set all the conversions received in a pending status for selected affiliates. This will allow you to review their conversions manually and approve manually to avoid confusion between you and your affiliates. This feature is only available for “Pro” plan users and above.